direkt zum Inhalt springen

direkt zum Hauptnavigationsmenü

Sie sind hier

TU Berlin

Page Content


Lupe [1]

Some students need a visa to travel to Germany. This visa will be issued by the German embassy in your home country. Usually you get an entry visa which expires after three months and requires the application of the residence permit.

Nationals from the following countries do not need an entry visa and can apply for the residence permit within three months after their arrival (EU citizens only have to register with the city!):

EU Countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland,  Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Other Countries:
Albania, Andorra, Antigua, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Bosnia, Brasil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, St. Kitts and Nevis, Switzerland, Taiwan, Uruguay, USA, the Vatican and Venezuela

Please keep in mind the health insurance information from the Immigration Office (PDF, 72,4 KB) [2] when obtaining your health insurance.

Visa / Residence Permit Info

  • click here [3]

Proof of Finances

  • click here [4]
------ Links: ------

Zusatzinformationen / Extras

Quick Access:

Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe

Copyright TU Berlin 2008